Monday, February 6, 2012

Poetry Previous Knowledge Paragraph

My experience with poetry is that i do not have an experience with it. I never really got in to it because I just was not drawn to it . It  did not  catch my attention I do not think i have ever read any sort of poetry. I do not know  any famous poets or anything like that . So I would say that my experience with poetry is nether good or bad considering I have not read any poetry. All so i do not know if i read poetry if i would like it only because it just does not sound interesting or fun so i am just gonna go off that.

1 comment:

  1. Do you enjoy rap music or any other type of music with lyrics? Songs are poems, so you may have more experience listening to poems than analyzing them. Hopefully, you will learn a lot in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete