Friday, September 30, 2011

Campus donations

How i feel about people also known as, Friends of San Pasqual donating stuff. Well i feel like we have an extra advantage then most other kids. I think that the people that do this are something else because they take time out of there day and money that they have earned and they just use it to donate to us. So for them to do that it is pretty amazing how there are people out there willing to do that for a bunch of random kids. So i feel really fortunate to have such privileges as what are given to me,

1 comment:

  1. I agree that people who donate money to "a bunch of random kids" are very generous. I know most of you, but I do not have surplus money to give. So, you are stuck learning in my class and chatting with me at lunch. Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete