Wednesday, September 21, 2011

To Ms Jones

                To Ms Jones i wanted to say sorry for trying to snatch your pocket book. I now relize that it was wrong of me to try to snatch your pocket book and which you worked so hard to get the money in there. I guess when i want something i took it a little to extreme. All so i just wanted to say thank you for not telling on me to the police, and thanks for that dinner that you prepared for me. Itwas pretty good all so thanks for giving me money for those new blue swade shoes i really apreciate it. Now i realize that stealing is bad so thank you for helping by teaching me that imprtant lesson in life,

                                                                                                       Sincerly,
                                                                                                                 Roger

1 comment:

  1. Roger,
    Thank you. You know, I was going to call the police until I saw the innocence in your face. I realized that to needed a little coaching and support rather than discipline. So, how is your life now?
    -Ms. Luella Bates Washington Jones

    ReplyDelete