Tuesday, September 6, 2011

first person view

So i have been running for a while trying to find some food to stay awake so that i can get as far away from that crazy guy as i can. So as i am walking through the island i am making traps hopping he would fall in them and i am also looking for stuff to make decent weapons. Nothing better then hat he has a little group dogs and gun, But it is better the nothing i suppose. Now as i am setting one of the traps i hear a gun shot and it seems really close, so i thought to myself for a second he couldent possibly be that close after i had led him into the wrong direction he is better at hunting then i thought so i finish the trap the hide behind a tree and he hits the tap and it nearly misses him. Then he spots me then i start running and that when he sent the dogs after me so i was running then the dogs cornerd me to the edge of a cliff going into a body of water. I think he thought i was dead or something because when i rose up from the water he wasent there,the water had dragged me to the castle. So me and the crazy guy start to fight then of course i win because i am talking right now so after the long fight i jump into a boat and leave.

1 comment: